- I have looked upon these brilliant creatures and now my heart is sore- which are these brilliant creature? Why is the poet’s heart ‘sore’ now?
- State the story of ‘Ruth’ mentioned in Ode To The Nightingale. How was she charmed by the nightingale?
- While barred clouds blooms the soft dying day-and touch the stubble plains with rosy hue- Draw the picture as Keats tells here.
- Who is referred to as ‘idle king’ in Ulysses and why?
- What is called Gerund? Give example.
- What is the difference in meaning of farther’ and further? Make a use of them.
- What is called retained object? Give an example.
- Which are called cardinals, ordinals and multiplicative?
- Write a short Para on ‘thoughtless act’ or ‘acting thought’.
- What is called a lagoon and how is it a parallel to Arsed’s life?
- Comment on Wilson’s attempted to suicide in the story.
- What is Lamb’s style in Dream Children?
- Who is pretty, proud, artful and ambitious in Arms and The Man? Comment.
- What is the fare of ‘undone years’ of the soldiers in strange Meeting?
- Why do you she stoops to conquer an ant-sentential play?
- What was the exact crime committed by Mr. Thurlow in The Ox?
- How do you rate The Gift if the Magi as a short story?
- What injustice IS done in justice?
- How will be Lucy educated by Nature?
- What philosophy is stated by the lover in The Last Ride Together?
16. Whoare called the hollow men in Eliot’s poem?
17. Jane Austen’s Pride and prejudice is a domestic novel-comment.
18. Comment on any one of the woman charterer in David Copperfield.
19. How will you defend Macbeth, the murderer as a tragic here?
20. What does Araby stand for the disillusioned boy is Araby?