- Comment on the title of the novel?
- What is the limitation of Jane Austen as a novelist?
- What kind of person is Mary Bennet, the middle daughter? What makes her unique in the family? Can she be considered a satirical character? Why or why not?
- What is Mr. Collins's main motive for getting married?
- When Charlotte accepts Mr. Collins's proposal, Elizabeth is shocked and angry. Why?
Jane Austen’s Pride and Prudence : Brief Comments
An English Teacher; M. A.(English) , D. Ed., B. Ed., UGC- NET Qualified
"Dear Readers/ Students, I am a huge fan of books, English Grammar & Literature. I write this blog to instill that passion in you along with the usual strong will of earning some money through selling ad space. I also feel proud to be in 'free' literature learning initiative because it will be more easy to get and find you out there . Already thousand posts written and a few thousand healthy discussions made in this blog. And if you want to contribute in writing or support in money, you're welcome."