Son and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
- How does Paul react to his mother’s death?
- Give the first name of Mrs. Morel and the names of her children. Whom did she love best among her children?
- “Never my lord, I’d wait on a dog at the door first “- Who says this and to whom? What was the consequence of it?
- “Lord, let my father die” – Who prayed like this why?
- Who was ‘Gypsy’?
- “Certainly the shoulders are beautiful, as you say- But I hardly expected to see so much of them at the first view” – Mrs. Morel Wrote a sharp letter to William. Why?