Study The Following Questions:
1. Milton speaks of Satan as ‘The apostate angel.. Vaunting aloud but racked with deep despair’.-Why is Satan called ‘the apostate angle’? How do loud ‘vaunting’ and ‘deep’ despair’ co-exist in the same man?
2. Satan strikes more as a bundle of contradictions than a portrait of absolute dirt. Discuss with illustrious.
3. Would you consider Satan as a tragic hero? Discuss wroth reface to, at least two of his speeches.
4. How does Satan in Paradise Lost, rouse the spirits of his legions? Do you notice any impact of the Renaissance in his attitude?
5. What rote does Beelzebub play in Paradise Lost (BK-1)?
9. “Milton’s it is a noble prelude introducing the universal theme of these great work and stressing the high aims of the poet”-critically the invocation in the light of this remark.
10. ‘Sing Heavenly Muse’- What sort of assistance dose Milton expect of the ‘Heavenly Muse’? Answer writes reference to the teat.
12. Examine Milton’s there sensation of Satan in Paradise Lost. How for is the impression that of a heroic one? (Satan’s character)
13. Analyze any one the speeches of Satan in Paradise Lost.
14. How truth is Satan’s description of himself and his state in Paradise Lost.