The post- scripts torn off: The post script contained the anticlimactic words of the supposed philanthropist: “Exterminate all the brutes”.
- The importance of Africa as a setting for the novella
- Marlow's journey is a descent to the underworld, similar to Dante's in The Divine Comedy.
- Watch the film Apocalypse Now and compare it to the novella.
- The uses of light and dark or black and white imagery
- The psychological landscape of the characters
- The story about Kurtz, Marlow, or someone else?
- Conrad hatred totalitarianism Ardhendu De