- On which date Dover Beach was written?
- What is the overwhelming question by prufrock?
- What is Ilion?
- Give an example of Wordsworth’s pantheistic creed?
- What does Shelley wish to be in Ode To The West Wind?
- What is called inscape?
- What is the ‘truth untold’ spoken by the soldier?
- Geraldine is violating the chastity of christable- Do you agree?
- Where from Rosette copy the vision of Heaven in his poem?
- Have two examples of God’s Grandeur (Hopkins)?
- What is the ‘Psychological moment’ in My last Duchess?
- Give an example of Hopins use of compression.
- And we
are here, as on a darkling plain Swept with confused alarms of struggle of
Where ignorant armies dark by night.
time is past
And all its aching rays are
now no more,
And all its dizzy raptures.
- Forlorn! The very word is like a bell.To toll me back from thee to my sole self.
sun is behind me.Nothing has changed since I began
My eyes has permitted no change
I am going to keep things like this.